Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update on Broken Skin

My first post on this blog was in regard to my skin drama. I have an addendum to that little saga…. One day, while camping on a dance pad, going through my inventory, (as I do regularly) I happened to take a look in my trash. Being somewhat nonchalant about the cleanliness of my inventory stash, it had not been emptied, ever. So, I had a looksee through the items before I pulled the lever, so to speak. There, much to my surprise and joy, it was: a copy of the skin given to me by Safir! I was ecstatic. I pulled it lovingly out of the trash, dusted it off, and it was as good as new. The newbie angel fought the newbie demon and won the battle after all! So, I can now grace this blog with a shot of me in my lovely Safir skin. Look for the pic soon…

No comments: