Monday, April 30, 2007

Along the tracks past the Imperial Forest



Even in the virtual world of Second Life, envy sneaks in. For anyone who wants to go to a lovely nature-inspired place, check out the Imperial Forest. It is one of the first real treasures I discovered when I came to SL and is the inspiration for my project, The Preserve. When you go to Imperial Forest, find the railroad tracks and follow them. I love to fly over roads and railroad tracks. There is always something amazing to discover. When I had flown for quite a ways along the railroad tracks that run through the Imperial Forest, I discovered some amazing places. Hard to describe, so I'll just include the pics and leave it with this. The creativity and imagination you find in SL is awe-inspiring. The things that people create when given no limits is extraordinary. Here is proof. This is where the envy comes in...I wish I had a place like that!!!!

No comments: