Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Big Changes in the Future

Summer is over and I begin my third season in SL as autumn arrives in the US. I want to thank all the people who have visited my blog despite my infrequent updates. At the present time, things in SL are going along as they have been for weeks and weeks, but big changes are just around the corner. I'm not gonna tell you what they are just yet, you'll have to check back here to find out. (I'm a tease, remember?)

For now, I'm still dancing at Parrot Bay, Rumours on the weekend, and I've also started freelancing at Fantasy Forest, which is in my opinion, the best sex hole in SL. In fact, it is way beyond just a sex hole; it is a bottomless sex pit. Stop by and check it out, and check the dance poles to see if I'm on one.

Lorelei's Liaisons is growing quickly and now that the list is bigger than ten I will likely start sending out group notices more often letting the members know what is up and where I am.

I'll also be posting lots of pictures here soon, as well as on Flickr. More on that later too.

So, keep checking back and you will see the exciting new events that are about to happen in Lorelei's Slife.

Until then....

No comments: