Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Come see me at Parrot Bay

I am now dancing at Parrot Bay in addition to my job at La Rose Nui. I love the crowd at Parrot Bay, they are such a tight knit SL family. It’s a real honor to be a part of such a fun bunch of people. If you ever want to stop in and say hello to me, I work at Parrot Bay on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights between 7 and 9 pm SLT. Enjoy different themes, Sploder nights, dancing and shops out in the courtyard, admire the pirate ship in the harbor and take a hit on the gigantic bong in the club. The people are friendly and welcome new people, so stop in and admire the scenery, and as always, remember to tip your lovely dancers and DJ as they are working hard for your entertainment.

More on Lorelei’s adventures in Second Life coming soon. Until then.

No comments: