Monday, August 20, 2007

Lorelei Re-Invents Herself

One exciting bit of news is that in addition to my human Lorelei skin, which you’ve all seen here and there on the blog, and my neko-human hybrid skin, also seen a bit here, I’ve added a new look to my persona. This one is a Fire Elf, my own creation.

I started with a purchased Firebloom Drow skin, then added some other tidbits and twists, as well as a totally new shape and face which I created myself. I’ve enjoyed wearing this so much, despite the very shocked reactions of many of my friends, that I’m in the process of having a custom skin done, hopefully changing the color of the strange white eyebrows to something more appealing to a diva like myself.

I'm not wearing this look all the time. When I'm out dancing, I'm still human, and I love my neko look sometimes as well. Overall, this is another way for me to make a lasting impression. Here are a few pics of Lorelei as the Fire Elf. I especially like the way the elf (as I call her) and Boog’s Wookie skin work together, I'll post a pic of us together soon. We are really just a couple of beasties at heart, Boog and me. More updates shortly. Until then….

No comments: