Monday, August 20, 2007

SLife Goes On

I’ve gone nearly another whole month without updating the blog, my apologies to those of you who read this regularly. I have no excuses. My Slife has been hectic and fun. I am still dancing at Parrot Bay on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 7 to 9 pm SLT. I am also dancing at a club called Rumours on Saturday nights from 7 to 9 pm SLT. I have become involved with a publication and website called MOFSL, but as yet, have not been contributing much to that effort. My real time has been spent with writing, both in real life as well as inworld. I am involved in a Second Life group called Inksters, which has daily writing contests. The beauty of these contests is that the submissions must be 500 words or less, which really forces the story down to the most basic elements. These daily challenges have been lots of fun for me. I’ve thought about putting them out here on the blog for all you readers to see, but as yet I haven’t. If any of you would like to see them on the blog, please drop me an email or an IM inworld and let me know. If I get more than one request, I’ll likely start posting my Inkster’s submissions here.

Boog and I are doing fine. We are still talking about opening a shop, but haven’t done so as yet. Still getting lots of people wandering thru our house, despite the security system, and still having a great time exploring Second Life together. Updating more today, with pics. Until then…

No comments: