Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quick Update on Major Developments

Wanted to let all the readers here know that I've created a group for you and others who enjoy either reading my words, hanging out with me, or attending events that I'm involved in. The group name is Lorelei's Liaisons. It is free to join and I won't be spamming the members at all. Just the occasional update letting you know of events and parties I'm hosting, as well as when I make a significant update to the blog. Also, since one of my pet peeves are unimaginative, even embarrassing tags, you get a cool tag! When you join my group, your tag will be "Dangerous Liaison" which is fun and one you will hopefully enjoy wearing.

The other development is that I have become affiliated with a new publication and website called MOFSL. You can find the website at MOFSL.com. It stands for Ministry of Second Life, and will include pics and info about most every aspect of Second Life. It is a way for new and old members to get to know the world a little better. There is also an account on Flickr where our pictures will be posted and accessible. Look for the distinctive logo, it is new now, but I suspect you will be seeing it more and more as time goes on.

More updates soon on surfing, shopping and relationships going on in the life of Lorelei Larsson. Remember, go to groups and search for Lorelei's Liaisons and join! Until next time....

No comments: