Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Journey to The Preserve


Here is a shot of me in one of my fav outfits and skins, floating over the land that is to become our park, The Preserve. In my view here is the sweet bunny house, the mystery tentacled thing, and the very beginnings, to my right, of what was to become the big 4 story BDSM club. Ah, neighbors. Doesn't it give you a warm, fuzzy feeling? Down on the ground, the circular watery object is a building project of G.'s. This was back when we were still in the very early planning stages.

And another, better shot of me having a friendly chat with the female half of the Bunny People. I include this not only so you can appreciate the loveliness of the rabbit house, but also so I can tell you a little about the hot skin I am wearing. Here I'm in another favorite outfit, jeans and a halter top. The skin is by Daeskins, which are, in my experience, some of the best skins in SL for the money. My friend G. discovered them, he has a nack for spotting quality. The faces on these skins are very beautiful, and adapt well to a variety of shapes, but are plenty unique, and you won't be meeting yourself if you head into a crowd of SL residents.

The skin I'm wearing in these two shots is the Bettie, and has the permanent tattoo on the back of a black panther grabbing a mouse. The best part, it really looks like a computer mouse! Love!

No comments: