Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wookie Love and the tie-in to the post “Had to Share This”



This goes back a long, long time…. I have a wookie fetish. Since I was a little girl, I have been intrigued by the Wookie, (for all you people from other planets, a character from the movie "Star Wars"). For me, the best thing about the original movies was Han Solo’s sidekick, the “walking carpet”.


I got VERY excited when, in the most recent addition to the Star Wars lineage, "Revenge of the Sith", we got the opportunity to visit the Wookie planet, Kashyyk. I was sorely disappointed at the fleeting nature of the scenes, having hoped that we’d spend the bulk of the movie in and around the wookie culture. Now THERE is a movie that someone should make… WOOKIES!!!

So imagine my surprise and downright thrill, when my sweet Boog showed up on one of our dates in a sexy Wookie skin…. Complete with sound effects! Wookie love, in wookie heaven...


Thank you Boog, you made my wookie dreams come true.

No comments: