Thursday, May 3, 2007

Laptop is Back Up and Running!

For those of you who know me in Second Life, you are probably aware of the fact that a little over a month ago, my personal writing assistant, an old HP laptop, was killed. It seems that my operator's RL husband is a bit of a Dr. Frankenstein when it comes to computers... and after finding a friend with a dead HP laptop in a similar model, a midnight grave robbery provided an opportunity for cannabalization of essential parts. The result?

Dear readers, I am writing this post on my pieced together HP, now lovingly dubbed Frank, in honor of its resurrection and second life.... Hmmm, second life, now where have I heard that before?

Thanks, Dr., without your brilliance and skill, I could not exist (and my operator would be a very lost soul indeed without your love and affection).

The best part? All the material on my hard drive is alive and well!!! I'm looking over the pics there to see if anything got left behind and needs to be posted. Update soon.

No comments: