Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our House is a Very, Very, Very, Fine House

I finally given up my status as either a homeless person or longterm house guest in SL, and have rented a lovely house with a lovely name…. Tales of Desire. What better name could a home for me have?

It is all façade, hanging on the side of a mountain, overshadowed and protected from above by a massive, intimidating stone castle.

The verandas overlook a lovely cold river, at the bottom of steep snowy banks… and across the river, lovely waterfalls and homes.

Completing this perfect picture of SL domestic bliss is the fact that I am sharing this lovely home with my love, Boog. He is now completely mine, I am no longer sharing him with anyone else. He is no longer under anyone else’s domination; no more collar for Boog. He is now fully and completely the master of my heart, and the King of our castle.

Below is a shot of Boog and me the day we went to the rental agency to seek and find the perfect home for us. Boog just got out of bed, and is, as you can see, still collared. It took a few days, but soon after moving in, we determined that the collar on Boog's neck was a little too constricting.


For a couple of drama queens like us, the house is perfect. The massive curving staircases are our drama zone, and we have already had lots of drama there. It was here that the decision was made that Boog was to become a free and unfettered individual in SL, for the first time since his first few days here.





Like a couple of newlyweds, it seems that lately all Boog and I have been able to do is kiss and cuddle where ever we go. It is almost embarrassing, really for a cynic like myself, but Boog does seem to bring out the warm and fuzzy in me… and we do keep ourselves warm and fuzzy whenever we are together in our perfect paradise, the world we’ve created in Second Life.

No comments: