Wednesday, May 23, 2007

La Rose Nui... (My Professional Home)

These days, I am working at a brand new club called La Rose Nui. It is so new, in fact, that our grand opening is this Saturday night, May 26, 2007. Please stop by and check it out. I normally work from 9 pm SLT to 11 pm SLT, or later if the crowd stays on.

I haven’t been in a huge number of classic “gentleman’s clubs” in SL, but the ones I’ve seen, cannot compare to this one. I am so proud to be working here, and it is truly one of the most beautiful clubs I’ve been in. The owners and managers are totally professional and have become my new SL family. I learn something new from them every day, and it is a joy to be a part of such a sharp, smart group of people. Everything in the club is first rate.

You won’t be slumming when you come to La Rose, so dress accordingly. Hope to see you there. Don’t forget to say hello, and if you get there by reading this, be sure and let me know you saw it on the blog.

More of Lorelei’s adventures in Second Life coming soon. Until then.

No comments: